* I wake up everyday and play photographer, capturing moments, or editing them. I am surrounded by the love of infants, children and families daily. People invite me into their lives to capture their beauty and I am blessed to "get to" go to work instead of "have to."
* I have recently moved my business again to the Hutchinson KS area. I am enjoying connecting with new clients and photographers in this area while still continuing to service the greater Wichita area as well.
* I am a proud farmers daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a friend. I was raised by the golden rule, so I vow that I will treat you and your family as I do my own!
*I lost my mom April 6th 2011. It by far, was the hardest trial I have ever had to face. However, her memory and spirit will forever live on inside me.
* I have 4 AMAZING sisters. They teach me new things all the time, and it is fun capturing their special moments in their lives. My Family is proud of my business, and what a blessing it is to have people support you everyday!
* I just recently got married this past November and love my husband dearly. We both loved our wedding and enjoy our pictures and videos that will travel through out life with us!
* I offer you an emotional invest you will have forever. PHOTOGRAPHS. Moments. Pieces of time that are only yours, but I steal from time!
*I see beauty that people often overlook and I think that is what draws photography to me. The sky talks to me I swear. :) Whether it be a sunset, or just a light peeking through a tree, natural light is so beautiful to me, and with it, I create memories of your little one, your family, your wedding, your life.
“Live in the moment and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”-Fanny Crosby
*These moments make life not just living but loving every second of time we have with all of our favorite people.